Government Funding and Subsidised Training
Subsidies are available in some states for courses and qualifications. Subsidised training may be available for you to complete a qualification or gain skill sets at a reduced cost.
For more information on available subsidies in your state click on the relevant link below
Department of Training and Workforce Development
WA - http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/training
The Department of Training and Workforce Development (DTWD) is the government agency responsible for managing vocational education and training in Western Australia.
They do this by:
- managing public resources in the State vocational education and training system;
- planning, funding and monitoring publicly funded training;
- administering the apprenticeship and traineeship system in Western Australia through their Apprenticeship Office;
- coordinating and implementing professional development across the training system; and
- providing advice on curriculum.
New South Wales
Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It's helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
NSW - https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/are-you-eligible
SA - http://skills.sa.gov.au/training-learning
QLD - https://training.qld.gov.au/training/incentives
ACT - https://www.skills.act.gov.au/
TAS - http://www.skills.tas.gov.au/funding
Speak to us on 1300 371 130 to find out about any subsidies that may be available.