1. You will need to pay for your course
2. You will need to register on our Learning Management System
3. You will need to complete a short Language literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment. This is obligatory under the training standards.
4. You will then need to complete any pre requisite online training that may be required for your course.
There are a number of ways to pay for this course
If you are a Tandem Student your payment method is option 4
1. Credit or Debit Card
If you have chosen this option on your enrolment form a student coordinator will be in touch with you so you can pay over the phone
2. You can do a credit transfer. Our student Coordinator will need to verify payment before you are booked onto a course.
Name: Ramsden Training
Bank: Bank of Queensland
Branch: Subiaco, WA
3. Easy payments through Debit Success (some admin charges apply)
Debit success is a flexible way for you to pay for your course over a period of time ranging from 3 months to 24 months
depending on the course. If you have chosen this option on your enrolment form a student coordinator will be in touch to set you up
on an easy pay system. for more information click here to open this option ina new window.
4. PayPal online
Paypal payments can be made in our Student Management System (SMS)
Which Step 2 will take you too. You choose your course and pay on-line
This will give you instant access to the online content without having to wait for a student coordinator to contact you
Regardless of what course you are doing there will be some content you will have to complete on-line
As a minimum you will be required to complete a short Language literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment
This will also allow you to pay via PayPal which will give you instant access to the online content without having to wait for a student coordinator to contact you
Once you click the link below you will be taken to our e-learning site where you can register as a new user.
If you have previously used the on-line LMS for a previous course your log in details will still be in the system
If you have forgotten your details, click on the Forgotten your username or password link
Copyright © 2018 Comtech Training