NSW - Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It's helping people in NSW
get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students in NSW with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas
With Smart and Skilled, you have more choice when selecting courses and training providers.
To determine if you're eligible, go to the Are you eligible? page.
Questions about Smart and Skilled?
To find out more about Smart and Skilled, check out the answers to the questions people often ask.
Training with Ramsden Training in NSW
Ramsden Training currently have a contract with Smart and skilled to deliver the following qualifications
- ICT40115 - Certificate IV in Information Technology
- ICT41215 - Certificate IV in Telecommunications Engineering Technology
- ICT41115 - Certificate IV in Telecommunications Network Design
- ICT51015 - Diploma of Telecommunications Engineering
In the Following locations:
- Capital Region
- Central Coast
- Central West
- Coffs Harbour Grafton
- Far West and Orana
- Hunter Valley excl Newcastle
- Mid North Coast
- New England and North West
- Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- Richmond - Tweed
- Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven
Region Name - Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- ICT20115 - Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- CPP20307 - Certificate II in Technical Security
- ICT20215 - Certificate II in Telecommunications Network Build and Operate
- ICT20315 - Certificate II in Telecommunications Technology
- ICT30115 - Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- CPP30507 - Certificate III in Technical Security
- ICT30215 - Certificate III in Telecommunications Digital Reception Technology
The notification process is how we as an RTO interact with the State training Department in NSW in relation to your enrolment and your suitability and eligibility
For more information click here