Comtech provide HSE training to the telecommunication and electronic secuirity industries
Comtech HSE training has been specifically designed as a cost-effective way to minimise contractors time out of the field, whilst still allowing them to gain mandatory HSE certification.
HSE Training is delivered via the following methods
- Face‑to‑face practical assessment
The online theory component (eLearn) can be completed in the participant's own time, with enrolment expiring after 90 days.
The practical assessment is completed in 1 day (8am ‑ 5pm). Participants must complete the online theory component, prior to enrolling in a practical assessment.
Locations for practical assessments
1 day practical assessments are conducted in the following locations
- WA - 223 Star Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- SA - CITC, 491 South Road, Regency Park, SA 5010
- VIC - 200 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
- Sydney - 7-9 Underwood Road, Homebush, NSW 2140
- Newcastle - 115 Griffiths Road, Lambton, NSW 2299
- QLD - CTC, Building 4, 460 Beaudesert Road, QLD 4107
How do I Enroll for a Course
Enrollment for this course is done through our on line enrollment form
There are two parts to this enrolment
Personal information that we have to collect to legally enrol you into our system
Registering onto our Learning Management System and paying for your course
- Choose the course from the course menu on the right hand side of this page
- Click on the 'Schedule Link 'Tab
- This will take you to our on line enrollment form
- Please note: you will need to have the following information to enrol, USI Number, identification such as a driver`s license and proof of residency such as a passport or medicare card
If you do not have a Unique Identification number please Click here, you cannot enrol on a course without one.
- Once you have successfully enrolled you will be prompted to go to our LMS page to set up your user name and password
- If you have an existing user name and password then log in using those credentials
- If you do not have an existing account click on the 'Create New Account' Button
- You will be required to do a short Language, Literacy and Numeracy test,
- Once the LLN is completed you can choose and pay for your online course through PayPal
- Once you have completed the online units you will need to contact us and we will let you know the dates of the assessment days in your state
Once the online content is completed please call 1300 881 004
to book a practical assessment