Design and Construct an IP Network
This training course forms part of the Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
This training course has been designed and developed to take a Technician or Electrician through the technical requirements that are needed to install IP enabled devices
onto an IP Network.
The course content was developed to help the technician competently work on or build a commercial based network for a small business
it is also an invaluable course for technicians involved with the installation of smart devices in a home or for the installation of IP enabled
security devices such as IP CCTV.
- ICTTEN207 Install and test internet protocol devices in convergence networks.
- ICTNWK305 Install and manage network protocols.
- ICTTEN312 Install telecommunications network equipment.
- ICTCBL311 Install systems and equipment on customer premises.
- Security Technicians who install DVR's or IP cameras as part of a CCTV System
- Technicians involved in setting up ADSL routers and switches.
- Computer Technicians who set up PCs or printers as part of a local or Wide Area Network
- Technicians configuring wireless access points for radio transmission.
- Meetings and events industry venue staff configuring networks for AV Distribution and conference
- IT management Technicians involved in SOHO installations.
An Open Registration is desirable but not necessary.
- Network Fundamentals and Data Transmission
- Understanding IP addressing and Subnet masks
- Understanding DHCP and static IP addresses
- Sharing Internet connections and basic networking
- File and Print Sharing
- Understanding Internet security Setting up Wireless Networks
- Understanding ADSL Circuits
- Router Port forwarding for Security and CCTV applications
- Hands on Router Configuration for ADSL services
There are two ways of completing this course.
- Full Time – 5 Day
- Part Time – 10 Evenings
Cost – $1200.00 (GST not applicable)
Easy Payment option
This course can be paid off in 12 easy instalments by using debit success
With Debit Success the cost is $1265.20 Total charges $65.20
Duration 12 weekly installments of $ 104.60 Plus a once off payment of a $10 establishment fee
You can apply for the easy payment option once you have submitted your enrolment form
If your application for the easy payment plan is for any reason declined you have the option
to cancel the course without incuring any fees.