Initial I&M Course
Initial I&M Course
Course OutlineComtech Training’s HSE training has been specifically designed as a cost-effective way to minimise subcontractors' time out of the field, whilst still allowing them to gain mandatory HSE certification.
Course ContentBasic First Aid:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- UETTDRRF10 Provide first aid in an ESI environment.
- ODHS131A Telstra Working with ladders
- ODHS078B Telstra Working at Poles (including VESI Safe to Climb)
- UETTDRRF02 Perform pole top rescue.
- ICTWHS205 Work safely near power infrastructure at a telecommunication workplace.
- UETTDREL14 Working safely near live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker.
- ODHS134A Working at Telstra Pits and Manholes (including Manhole Rescue)
If you are completing your training in New South Wales, you must complete the below units.
- UETTDRRF01 Apply ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus.
- UETTDRRF09 Apply access procedures to work on or near electrical network infrastructure.
- UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel.
Course DeliveryHSE training is delivered via the following methods:
- Face‑to‑face practical assessment
- The online theory component (eLearning) can be completed at any time, with enrolment expiring after 90 days. The practical assessment is completed in one day (8am ‑ 5pm). The online theory component must be completed prior to enrolling in a practical assessment.
- Note: Initial HSE Training is completed every 3 years. Refresher training must be completed annually in the 2 subsequent years.
Course CostCost for standard Initial I&M: $335.00
Cost for NSW Initial I&M: $435.00
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
|Initial I&M Course with ESI units – Enrolments (NSW mandatory)||01/01/2022||30/06/2022||$435.00|
|Standard Initial I&M Course – Enrolments||01/01/2022||30/06/2022||$335.00|