TNSW JobTrainer / Skilling for Recovery provides fully subsidised training to gain skills in Australia’s growing industries.
It includes fee free full and part qualification training places to reskill, retrain and redeploy the workforce to industries where there are skills shortages and emerging employment opportunities.
Who is eligible?
JobTrainer eligibility has been extended to give broader access to fully subsidised training, for people who want to learn new skills anywhere in NSW.
Under NSW JobTrainer, you may be able to study a fee-free* course if you meet one of the following criteria:
- aged 16-24
- leaving school
- a job seeker (you are a job seeker if you are out-of-work and/or receive income support payments or are expected to become unemployed)
- a NSW Veteran or their recognised partner or spouse
- wanting to study, upskill or reskill in courses in aged care, disability care, childcare, digital skills or training and assessment (regardless of age, employment status or current employment sector).
Eligible participants will also need to be:
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident
- a humanitarian visa holder.
More information on Job Trainer initiative
More information regarding Job Trainer can be found on the below link
Which qualifications are eligible?
Under this funding initiative, Comtech Training can provide subsidised training to eligible individuals in the following qualifications:
ICT30419 – Certificate III in Telecommunications Network Build and Operate
ICT30519 – Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
ICT41219 – Certificate IV in Telecommunications Engineering Technology